Best Blog Award

Thanks to Cece of Rock and Revolution for this Best Blog Award!

Rules:

1. To accept the award, you must post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted you the award, and a link to their blog.
2. Pass the award on to approximately 15 other blogs that you recently discovered, and think are great!
3. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award

Here goes...

Ada and Darcy
Alkemie
Beautiful Living
belle maison
Completely Coastal
Décor de Provence

DesignTies
delight by design
decorology
GardenDesigns+more
Hooked on Houses
House of Turquoise
::Lime in the coconut::
please sir
The Inspired Room

10 comments:

  1. Thanks, Sharon! That's so nice of you to include my blog in this list of fabulous sites. I appreciate the shout-out! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your very deserved award...and thanks too, for bestowing it to me! Such great company I am in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award!! And congrats on receiving it yourself! :-)

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to you on receiving this award! and thank you so much for the nomination and support of belle maison :) i really appreciate it very much.

    XOXO - julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon,

    I am so humbled that you included me on your list. Thanks so much! Also, you truly deserve it yourself! So glad I found your blog this year! My best, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a million for passing this award on to me!! I greatly appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, Sharon!! Sorry, I got here so late...., it'll be cherished on my awards page!

    ReplyDelete