Ron Mann's Hillside House, Sonoma Cali




Do you remember this post a while back? I was asked by a reader who's the artist behind the print featured in the bedroom. I did my homework, but while I can't give a straight answer to that, I visited Ron Mann Design's portfolio again and had to post these. Love the raw edge to this indoor/outdoor house. Enjoy!

About Hillside House....

HILLSIDE HOUSE IS A COLLABORATION IN ASSOCIATION WITH BLUE DESIGN, DAVID MACDONALD AND ALLEN MARTIN INC. A SPECTACULAR HILLTOP PROPERTY IN CARNEROS WAS CONCIEVED AND ORCHESTRATED AS A COMPLETE CONCEPT. EVERY DETAIL HAS BEEN CUSTOM DESIGNED FOR THE PROPERTY INTEGRATING THE SITE, THE ARCHITECTURE AND THE INTERIOR OF THE HOME. THE PROPERTY WAS DESIGNED WITH AN OUTDOOR LIFESTYLE IN MIND.

(All pictures are from Ron Mann Design)

3 comments:

  1. so beautiful! I love floors like these, I think it has to do with the floors we had at school :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! :)
    I posted chairs, tell me wich do you prefer....
    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vali: I know, to think polished& tainted concrete is so hot now! lol

    @Stella: ahh, am checking it out...

    ReplyDelete