Inspiration: Kitchens & Tablescapes

Via Adore Home Magazine

Via Sköna hem

Via Mixr.se

Via Rue Magazine

Via Lonny Magazine

Just something to get you going on, in case your own home is more "lived-in" than magazine perfect in these times of end-of-year festivities...

Psst: I was trying to find pretty tablescapes to put together for a post, but I was baffled by, well for starters, where to look for them! I tried almost all decor magazines I know, let's see, where else? Yes, Martha of course. Some blogs and even googled 'tablescape'. I must not be searching the right places. Any pointers?

4 comments:

  1. Susan at Between Naps on the Porch has a weekly Tablescape Thursday blog party - I'm sure you can find inspiration tablescapes there :-)

    http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-tablescape-twelve-days-of.html

    Love the colourful fabric on the chairs in the second to last picture. Not sure I'd use it myself, but it's pretty to look at :-) And love the blue tile backsplash in the first picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the blue backsplash is really outstanding. It has glorified the tone of the kitchen worktops.The pink chair fabrics are soo cute. Needless to stay a stylish way of living with colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The images you found really are fresh and lovely! Like Kelly & Steve, I love the blue tile in the white kitchen... buy my favourite pic shows that lovely vintage stained glass window! One of my blogger friends - Lisa from Lisa Goulet Design - recently did a Christmas inspired tablescape post. Here's a link: http://lisagouletdesign.blogspot.com/2010/12/table-top-inspiration.html

    Thanks for commenting on my guest post over at Kelly's "JAX does design"! I've been on a blogging break for a few months so it was fun to pull a little something togehter, and terrific of Kelly to post for me. I hope to contribute posts about my projects every once in a while to JAX, so I hope you'll watch for me!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh. I love me some Magazine homes that don't. look. magazine.

    Yep.

    Merriest of Christmases to you in all of your tropical paradise!

    ReplyDelete