Funky-O

I have been scouring the internet for pictures of the most original, funky, inspiring and most DIYesque office areas plus customized storage areas. I found treasures from all these blogs that I absolutely adore and have been a most avid reader for a while now. I'll sort the links to these, as soon as I figure out how to do so-chuckle. And now that I am actually embarking on my "work area makeover", I am having trouble to choose the theme I want to stick to. Changes of heart with each newly found delectable source of inspiration. Should a work area remain clean, uncluttered






Or go wild with inspiration boards, stacked books, bits n pieces of almost everything






























And if space is a limiting issue





1 comment:

  1. those photos are lovely!

    nice inspiration, for I'm re-doing my oh so blah bedroom.

    love your blog btw, I'm adding you to my blogroll ;)

    ReplyDelete