Mykonos, Greece




Architecture by Javier Barba. Photography by Panagiotis Fotiadis Published October 2008 in AD.

I don't really know why Greek style casas are attracting me so this week, but I found this while going through Architectural Digest's archives and I couldn't resist. Especially when I saw the amazing curvy stairway. To think this is a beachfront villa, it is certainly very different from what what we see here. But if you ask me, it would fit perfectly well alongside the Creole style casas.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful!! And check out the swimming pool on the roof in the last picture!!

    How do the sky and the water in Greece get so blue?!

    Squirt's got quite a reputation up at the cottage -- she's the only dog that swims all the way around the lake :-) And she loves it!!

    Thanks for entering our giveaway for Matt's painting. Good luck!!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Design Ties: I went through the pics again, you're right, what a view from the pool!! thx:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the picture number 3! and the sky is so blue!

    ReplyDelete